KC Prime is committed to ensuring that players of all levels have the opportunity to get the best soccer experience possible. Our belief is to provide a positive and fun environment to develop technical and tactical soccer skills and personal social skills in a safe atmosphere. The Club encourages passion and enthusiasm for the game of soccer and promotes respect for teammates, opponents, coaches, referees, fans and self.
Our recreational program is an excellent way to introduce the sport to players who have not played before, or are unsure about making the next step towards competitive soccer. Focusing on individual development, our recreational program places our players in a fun, low-stress environment where they can develop not only soccer skills, but also social skills, improving their confidence on and off the field!
Our recreational soccer program is offered to players from 1st-6th Grade. We play in both the spring and fall seasons and features training sessions during the week and games on the weekend. Games are played at Wallace Park, our excellent grass facility next to the Belton High Blue Wellness Center (16400 N Mullen Rd, Belton, MO).
For any additional questions you may have, please feel free to check out our Parent FAQ’s section or contact us anytime.
Instructions to Register for Recreation League with KC Prime Soccer Club
1. Click “Register” in upper right corner of webpage
2. Input parent/guardian information
3. Input participant (child's) information - if you have multiple players click "Add Participant" or click next
4. Next to your child's name click on "Available Programs" for the programs your player is eligible to sign up for
*you can register multiple players in your household for all programs at the same time
5. Enter any volunteer roles that you may be interested in, click next.
6. Proceed to cart to checkout. Click “Submit Order”.